Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Relaxation

Had such a wonderful, yet hectic weekend with the family; so this won’t be all-that exciting of an entry. Now that I am finally home, tonight is all about relaxing! There is nothing like climbing into bed on a rainy spring evening; lighting a candle and putting on the softest sweat pants. The scent of Baies transports me to another place. Isn’t it interesting how the smell of something can bring you to another place and or time?  When I close my eyes and breathe in the aroma of the mixture of black-currant and garden roses, I can’t help but get lost in dreams of traveling to a far off destination.  Imagining being free in a field of flowers with the sun beaming down and the breeze wrapping itself around me. The fragrance of sumptuous Parisian flowers and sweet fruit lingers in my nostrils. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment